2021年9月4日土曜日

Sachiko Kodama Solo Exhibition, Takashimaya Art Gallery X

Information on my recent exhibition;) 

Sachiko Kodama Solo Exhibition, Invisible Sign and Gravity Garden, Nihombashi Takashimaya Art Gallery X (Tokyo), Aug/20-Sep/5/2021. 

Sachiko Kodama, Takashimaya Art Gallery X

I have been exploring the relationship between shape, movement, and light in my mixed media works which aim to link emerging natural phenomena with plastic art. This summer, in my solo exhibition “ Invisible Sign and Gravity Garden ” at the Nihombashi Takashimaya Art Gallery X, I will be presenting my new works of light art, some ferrofluid sculptures that were created for my magnetic fluid art project which has been ongoing since 2000, as well as a video art using fluorescent ferrofluid which was produced for the “ Vision Gate ” exhibition organized by the Agency for Cultural Affairs in 2021. I believe in creating pulsating artworks and transforming light, form, and space to create our vision and thought in motion. 
                                                                                              Sachiko Kodama

Click here for the leaflet of the exhibition.